Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

New M650 setup

Just setup M650, under the tracking feature I did not find a way to set how many days to retain like in the old MailFlow app. Is this just dictated by the amount of space you allocate? Anyone know?

2 Replies 2

kluu_ironport
Level 2
Level 2

Correct, you can't configure how many days to keep the tracking data. The system will keep on pulling in the tracking data and remove old data for new data if it reaches near 100% capacity.

When you go to "Monitor > Message Tracking" on the M-series appliance, you can customize what range of dates you want to display. So, even though you may have data that goes back several months, you can set it to only display the last 30 days so that your query runs quicker.

Just setup M650, under the tracking feature I did not find a way to set how many days to retain like in the old MailFlow app.  Is this just dictated by the amount of space you allocate?  Anyone know?

Thanks, I had a feeling it was that way but was not 100% and I know I will be getting that question from management. ;-)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: