cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ASA 5505 Not Displaying Correct Date and Time for History Metrics

chris.thoms
Level 1
Level 1

I have an ASA 5505 running ASDM Version 6.0(3) with History Metrics enabled. When I run a monitoring graph on my outside interface, the real-time graph shows the correct date and time. But, when I look at any other history, the date and time is incorrect (12/31 is the start date).

Am I missing a setting on my device?

Thanks for advising.

Chris

3 Replies 3

sachinga.hcl
Level 4
Level 4

The History Metrics pane lets you configure the adaptive security appliance to keep a history of various statistics, which ASDM can display on any Graph/Table. If you do not enable history metrics, you can only monitor statistics in real time. Enabling history metrics lets you view statistics graphs from the last 10 minutes, 60 minutes, 12 hours, and 5 days.

Thank you for the reply.

As previously stated in my post, I do have History Metrics enabled, but the time on the stastics graph, whether for 10 min., 60 min., 12 hours or 5 days, is displaying incorrectly. It is always showing the date as 12/31 vs. the real date, for example 7/31/08.

Any ideas on this one?

Chris

Does someone have a suggestion on how to correct this issue?

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: