CVoice 642-436 Preparation

Unanswered Question
Jul 24th, 2008

Has anyone in the forum already passed/attempted the new exam? I just wanted to know their over all experience with the exam.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Wilson Samuel Fri, 08/01/2008 - 06:14

I can't believe that nobody on the forum has any plans to prepare or is currently preparing for the new CVoice Exam.

mohammadrocky Mon, 08/04/2008 - 07:37

hi sam, im was waiting for the last date of Cvoice v5 so i can appear for Cvoice v6, even im not getting any info about the new exam.. but i ve started preparing using the v5 syllabus since there wll not be a big change in versions.. i heard that all certification will no follow dumps here after.. is that true??

Wilson Samuel Mon, 08/04/2008 - 11:19

By the way I have started preparing for this exam by following Cisco Press :Authorized Self-Study Guide Cisco Voice over IP (CVOICE), Third Edition By Kevin Wallace ISBN: 9781587057960

I guess this book covers a good amount of the topics in it.

As far as dumps are concerned, I'm not sure if that is true or its possible or not, after I haven't heard that Transcender has gone bankcrupt yet (Lol)!!

All the best for the exam.

When are you planning to take the exam?

Wilson Samuel

mohammadrocky Tue, 08/12/2008 - 09:03

hi dude,

its good to see atleast one guy has suggested a book to prepare, im also preparing with the same book but im using version 2. im thinkin to take the exam on first week of next month. hope we can share some things and prepare well.

This Discussion