Views
Helpful
Replies

IPM

sameoj1881
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

am having issues with IPM aaplication working as expected, it sees the devices but cannot manage as expected.

What could be wrong, please advice on what to do to correct.

Thanks.

4 Replies 4

yjdabear
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Can you explain how IPM is not working as expected? Are you trying to add the devices as IP SLA source or target (responder)?

Which version of IPM are you using? What version(s) of IOS are the problematic devices running?

Do you have the correct SNMP read/write community string for these devices configured in the IPM (or in DCR if LMS 3.x)?

Can you configure "ip sla monitor ###" or "rtr ###" on the devices' own command line?

Am using the current version 3.0.2 for IPM. For my IOS, I have 12.1,12.2,12.3 and 12.4 but the issue is that none is being managed buy IPM.

Please advice on what to do.

Thanks.

Hi,

Here is the screen shot of IPM application.

Can someone please kindly take a look at it and please let me know where have gone wrong.

Thanks, Cheers.

Your slave with IPM can't talk to the DCR Master server.

Check your certificates and reachability under Common Services, Security, Multi-server trust management, Peer server Certificate Setup

Also ensure that your system identity setup is identical for all servers, master and slaves.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: