cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

What file is the phone looking at when Ext Mobility is pressed? HELP!!

Kid Dynamite
Level 1
Level 1

When I press extension mobility on my handset... I get a load of HTML code which starts..

<html>

<head>

<META NAME="Repository" CONTENT="CCEWP">

<META NAME="author" CONTENT="ewpadmin">

<META NAME="SearchPublicationDate" CONTENT="Fri, 22 Feb 2002 20:30:33

Now... I read the trouble shooting Ext mobility document which said that no html code should be present in the "form.jsp" file.. I had a look for the file on the server and opened it and it starts like this...

<%@ page import="java.net.InetAddress" %>

<%@ page import="java.util.Enumeration" %>

<%@ page import="java.util.Date" %>

<%@ page import="java.util.Locale" %>

<%@ page import="java.util.ResourceBundle" %>

I had a look on the Publisher and the subscriber to make sure that neither of them had a “form.jsp” file that had HTML in so somewhere along the line…. Call manager is looking at an incorrect file!! How can I find out what directory Call manager is looking in when Extension mobility is pressed? And remove the HTML from the file?

It is Call manager 4.2. It was recently upgraded to 4.2 and apparently, that is when all the fun started!!

2 Replies 2

tim.giles
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

Have you tried re-starting the emservice in Tomcat (see attached)?

These are the standard files present in C:\Program Files\Cisco\EM (for CCM 4.2)

Bin:

EmServiceDB.dll

ICE_JNIRegistry.dll

Lib:

ICE_JNIRegistry.jar

xalan.jar

xerces.jar

Have you also checked the Phone URL parameters in Enterprise Parameters?

Also, make sure the IP Phone Services URL is correct:

http://"your CCM IP"/emapp/EMAppServlet?device=#DEVICENAME#

Please rate if useful...

I have restarted the Tomcat.

Those files are present.

I have checked the Enterprise Parameters and Services URL and they all seem correct.

It is just that call manager is looking at the wrong "Form.jsp" file as soon as you select Extension mobility.. but I have no idea what directory it is actually looking in because on the publisher and subscriber... the form.jsp file (which I think it points at as soon as you sleect EM) is correct. i.e - without the HTML in it!!

: (

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: