Views
Helpful
Replies

UC520 Live Record

a.crippa
Level 1
Level 1

Hi to all,

I have a new UC520, I upgrade CME and CUE to last IOS available, all works fine (voicemail, tranfer, etc), but I want to configure the "Live Record" feature.

I follow this guide and it seems easy:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity_exp/rel3_1/administration/guide/voicemail/12advVM.html#wp1025665

no problem no error during configuration, but does not work!!!

What I have to configure more???

Somebody can show me a correct and complete configuration?

When I try to make the conference, and I call the pilot number (998) I obtain the busy (error) tone. (The conference between phones works)

Why?

Thank you very much

Augusto.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Augusto,

Did you configure DN 998 in CME with Call Forward All to the CUE Pilot #? It seems like this is missing;

You can only enable the live-record feature globally for Cisco Unity Express; you cannot enable it on a per-user basis. To initiate a live-record session, users conference to an extension configured as call-forward-all on Cisco Unified Communications Manager or Cisco Unified CME and is setup to forward all incoming calls to the voice mail pilot number.

Hope this helps!

Rob

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Augusto,

Did you configure DN 998 in CME with Call Forward All to the CUE Pilot #? It seems like this is missing;

You can only enable the live-record feature globally for Cisco Unity Express; you cannot enable it on a per-user basis. To initiate a live-record session, users conference to an extension configured as call-forward-all on Cisco Unified Communications Manager or Cisco Unified CME and is setup to forward all incoming calls to the voice mail pilot number.

Hope this helps!

Rob

a.crippa
Level 1
Level 1

ok resolved, I dind't configure voicemail number on Call-forward-all of ephone-dn.

Thanks

Augusto.

Hi Augusto,

You are most welcome :) Glad to be of some small help here.

Take care,

Rob

INHO CHOI
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Augusto,

I am not sure you are going to read this post or not.

Anyway, if you create a special EPHONE-TEMPLATE then you can control each ephone user.

So you can deploy a template for non-LIVE-RECORD users and also deploy a template which is having LivRcd softkey for LIVE-RECORD users.

I am sorry about this short post. I hope that this is a bit helpful for you.

Cheers.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: