Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

call manager admin password

Hi all,

I am trying to log in to the ccmadmin through http however i do not remember the username nor the password... is there any way i can find that out or can i reset the password from somewhere i am fairly new to this will appreciate your help

9 Replies 9

espereir
Level 5
Level 5

Mohammed,

If you have CUCM 6.X, you can easily reset the password from CLI, just issue the following commands:

To reset the GUI administrator account name:

utils reset_ui_administrator_name

To reset the GUI administrator password:

utils reset_ui_administrator_password

Here is the link:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cups/6_0_1/op_system/administration/guide/iptpappa.html#wp1050753

Please let us know if you have another CCM version so we can provide the steps.

Hope it helps!

Hi i m very new to this and hence dont know much... i have my call manager connected to a windows based monitor... so its not linux machine which gives me a diresct cli to change passwords or enter commands... how i can i change the password or access the CLI to make any changes to the call manager if i m using the windows based system..

appreciate your help

Mohammed,

- On the Publisher, go to Start > Run, type CCMPWDChanger and press Enter.

- Wait for the tool to load.

- Enter the Windows Administrator Password and hit next.

- Select the CCMAdministrator from the combo box.

- Enter the new password and hit Next.

- Close the tool.

- Go to Start > Run, type CMD and press Enter.

- Issue the IISReset command until you get a message saying IIS successfully started.

Hi,

What is the administrator password that i have to enter.. is it the password of the person who has the administrator rights on this machine that i am using. What can i do if i dont know who had set this up initially n i dont hav a password??

It sounds like some one is going to hack CM.....LOL

hahaha... i am so dumb that i cant even log into it... hacking is way to far. actually i am doing an internship at this place and they have these equipments in their labs... i have never heard about all this and hence am really new and confused... i hope someone could help me... thanks to all of you who reply here...

Dear Mohammed,

Sorry,It was ajust a joke.

Normally in windows based callmanager system the username wil be windows username administrator and its password.

go to http(s)://x.x.x.x/ccmadmin

Just try username as ccmadministrator and use your windows administrator password .

hopefully this is not in production and is only a lab server, go to SQL, find the MLAparameters table, disable MLA and restart IIS.

then use the same credentials from the server

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

i dont know what the previous post was about i m not that technically sound... im sorry... yes its only a lab server... i tried ccmadministrator and password still no go... i appreciate all ur help...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: