Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call forwarding

If call come from any specific DN can I set call forwardal to my number for that specific DN.

4 Replies 4

htarra
Level 4
Level 4

This should be pretty simple. To do this go to the specific DN and set the call forward (internal or external) to the desired destination. However you must be cautious about one thing..Looping!

CUCM is configured to only perform 12 jumps by defaults before returning a busy signal so looping is really not a concern

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

My question was different. I am describing it below:

suppose there are 5 DN 21,22,23,24 and 25. My DN is 26. On my DN I set call forwardal to my mobile. Now if call come from any dn call will be forward to my mobile but I want to make the DN specific like only call from 25 go to my mobile and others will be ignored.

through what i know it will not be possiable with normal config

however there is a play around u can do it if u find it convenient

as u mention u want for example DN 25 when call u on DN 26 be forwarded to your mobile phone

let say ur mobile phone is 5678910 and the access code for outside calls in us system is 9

so what u can do

make partition let say called P1 and make new CSS lets say called CSS1

in CSS1 pput all the partitions that are currently included in the current CSS of DN 25

in addetion to that add partition P1 u have just created

then creat a translation-pattren

make the matching of translation pattren as ur number in our example 26

and in the Called Party Transformations

make the Called Party Transform Mask

as ur mobile with outside code

let say in ur CUCM u have a pattren that let u call mobile phons like

9.XXXXXXX

so in our example as we mention ur mobile as 5678910

so the number u have put in the Called Party Transform Mask is 95678910

and the important thing to make this works fine make the translation pattren partition ( P1)

and give this partition the proper CSS that allow it to make outside call

in this case only DN 25 have access to this translation pattren and whenever DN 25 dial ur DN as 26 will be forwarded inother words translated to ur mobile phone

when u want to stop this

u can either remove this translation pattren or remove the P1 partition from DN 25 CSS

good luck

please, rate if helpful

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: