Views
Helpful
Replies

How to Add "do not call list" in the Dialer

muzammelhaque
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I want to add "do not call list" in the outbound dialer ver 7.0.

Can anybody help me.

Regards

Muzammel Haque

7 Replies 7

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

What do you mean by this? Can you explain better

Please rate all useful posts

Hi,

In the outbound dialer we have customer notification service (CNS). By this, dialer upload numbers for outbound dials but we want to configure that some specific number (that we will define) dialer will not dial by the "do-not-call" list.

How we can configure that outbound dialer will not dial some predifined customer number.

Guide me.

Thanks

Muzammel haque

You can use COR (class of restriction) for this.

Look at this excellent doc...

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk652/tk90/technologies_configuration_example09186a008019d649.shtml

HTH, pls rate useful posts

Please rate all useful posts

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I am talking about IPCC Enterprise solution with outbound dialer. "Do-not-call" list configuration is available and I need more details.

by the outbound dialer "Import Rules" you can select "do-not-call"list. My question is, we have already outbound campaign like "CNSCAMAPIGN" and import type is "contact" how we can add "do-not-call" list with the same campaign.

Regards,

Muzammel haque

Did you try the steps in this document?

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps524/products_tech_note09186a00802d97a1.shtml

The screen shot may vary little bit but the steps are same

Reg/OS

Hi,

Thanks for your time. I have already configured do-not-call list & is working fine but thing is this list is applicable for all the Outbound Campaign. I Want to add this list for a specific campaign (consider we have 5 campaign for different purpose).

Have you any suggestion.

Thanks in advance.

Muzammel

Quite interesting, Just thinking whether we can make use of the SQL query option in query rule. If it allow us to use a DSN. If you have any SQL programmer around give it a try. I have not used it as before and I am not sure Query Rule supports ODBC query but we can give it a try.

Reg/OS

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: