Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Database Query Failed

I got this error message instead of weekly report.
Anybody ever experienced this? How to fix it?

The Warning message is:

Report Query Failed
query_id: mga_overview_incoming_mail_over_time
data_source: CounterReportDataSource
error: <type 'type'> ('command_manager/command_client.py call|242', "<class 'reporting.query.exceptions.DatabaseQueryFailure'>", '', '[database/ReportCatalog.py run_report_queries|234] [reportdatasource/CounterReportDataSource.py query|131] [reportdatasource/CounterReportDataSource.py _parse_api_results|216] [reportdatasource/CounterReportDataSource.py _parse_interval_result_set|251] [reportdatasource/CounterReportDataSource.py _parse_interval_result|317] [reportdatasource/CounterReportDataSource.py _parse_standard_interval_result|326] [query/result.py next|239] [query/client.py _call|212] [command_manager/command_client.py call|242]')

Version: 5.5.1-011

2 Replies 2

kluu_ironport
Level 2
Level 2

There may have been an intermittent timeout during the database query.

Have you tried going onto the GUI interface and going to "Monitor > Incoming Mail", switching the Time range to display a Week and then clicking on the Printable button on the right hand corner.

The Warning message is:

Report Query Failed
error: ('command_manager/command_client.py call|242', "", '', '[database/ReportCatalog.py run_report_queries|234] [reportdatasource/CounterReportDataSource.py query|131] [reportdatasource/CounterReportDataSource.py _parse_api_results|216] [reportdatasource/CounterReportDataSource.py _parse_interval_result_set|251] [reportdatasource/CounterReportDataSource.py _parse_interval_result|317] [reportdatasource/CounterReportDataSource.py _parse_standard_interval_result|326] [query/result.py next|239] [query/client.py _call|212] [command_manager/command_client.py call|242]')

Yes, I did. Instead of a graph, I got this error message:
Error while receiving data.

There may have been an intermittent timeout during the database query.

Have you tried going onto the GUI interface and going to "Monitor > Incoming Mail", switching the Time range to display a Week and then clicking on the Printable button on the right hand corner.

The Warning message is:

Report Query Failed
error: ('command_manager/command_client.py call|242', "", '', '[database/ReportCatalog.py run_report_queries|234] [reportdatasource/CounterReportDataSource.py query|131] [reportdatasource/CounterReportDataSource.py _parse_api_results|216] [reportdatasource/CounterReportDataSource.py _parse_interval_result_set|251] [reportdatasource/CounterReportDataSource.py _parse_interval_result|317] [reportdatasource/CounterReportDataSource.py _parse_standard_interval_result|326] [query/result.py next|239] [query/client.py _call|212] [command_manager/command_client.py call|242]')

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: