Views
Helpful
Replies

how to configure backup of DDR

uzmanhassan
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

My scenario is the head office has two links primary link is DXX which is terminated on router and secondary link is PRI which is terminated on access server. The remote branch connect to head office using DXX as primary link and isdn as backup link. If the primary link DXX is down the remote branch router dial to head office Access Server through isdn and connect to head office i have configured DDR for this scenario. It works fine.

Now there is a problem there is another geographical site DR is coming which is the backup of headoffice site. The DR site has one access server if the main head office site is down the remote branch will dial to DR site access server to use the applications. Now i am confused how to configure backup of DDR. Configuration is attached.

Can someone tell me how to configure this scenario my approach is mentioned in the configuration. please let me know. My email address is <A HREF="mailto:uzman_hassan@hotmail.com">uzman_hassan@hotmail.com</A>.

2 Replies 2

uzmanhassan
Level 1
Level 1

here is the configuration .

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: