cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CTMjrmServer service not starting

Mark Yeates
Level 7
Level 7

For some reason I can't use most functions in ciscoworks due to the JRM service not running. I have manually tried to get get it started and it won't start. It also says that the administrator has shut down this service. Here are a couple of screen shots. Please let me know how I can get this corrected. LMS version 2.6 Common services 3.0.5

Thanks,

Mark

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Yes, try this. It looks like your System Identity User might be be properly configured in ACS which is affecting JRM.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Was the hostname changed on this server recently? Is this server integrated with ACS?

Joe,

The hostname was not changed but a recently "attempted" integration with ACS server did occur. If that is the culprit I can remove the AAA logon until I get that resolved.

Thanks,

Mark

Yes, try this. It looks like your System Identity User might be be properly configured in ACS which is affecting JRM.

I will take out the AAA administration until I can work with the ACS administrator to get that issue resolved. Thanks for your help Joe!

Mark

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: