Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Error in AP1250

Hi,

I have installed an AP 1250 , i would like to check whether the device will support 802.11 A ,G Series Adapter

4 Replies 4

slapham
Level 1
Level 1

When you say 802.11 A,G Adapter, or you saying for the client? What kind of error are you getting?

Hi,

The error I have faced after installation of AP 1250 was releated to the Client adapter.

My doubt whether my client adapter which is in 802.11 a /b/g will support AP 1250 which is in 802.11 n.

Would the client not associate to the AP? Does the AP see the client trying to associate? In a nutshell, 802.11n just aggregates multiple a or g radios. The 802.11n is also an a/b/g radio. If this is a new install, I would check to make sure you have enabled the radios as the radios are disabled from the factory. I hope this helps...

Hi Slapham,

Thanks for your feedback,there was a problem

at the Client Interface and hence the association did not take place with the AP the same was taken care, Thanks for your support.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card