Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

NM-4T & 3845 Compatibility?

I have some old NM-4T modules in a 3640 that need to be moved into a new 3845. I have had a quick search on CCO and it seems these are compatible so I should be OK. However the NM-4T modules are quite old - 'show diag' says 'Mueslix-4T Port adapter', 'Hardware revision 1.1' and 'Board revision J0'.

I remember a while ago where we had some NM-4T's (I think?) and they would not work in the routers we had - it could have been 3700's though?

Can anyone who has performed such a swap out confirm whether the NM-4T is compatible with a 3845?

Thanks

Andy

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

tdrais
Level 7
Level 7

I have that board in a 3825. It says its a NM-4T= but has the same revision numbers as yours.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

tdrais
Level 7
Level 7

I have that board in a 3825. It says its a NM-4T= but has the same revision numbers as yours.

Cheers. Just another quick question regarding the interface numbering on the 3845 - is it the same as it would be on a 3640? i.e. NM-4T in slot 1, interfaces are serial 1/0, 1/1, 1/2 & 1/3?

Andy

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card