Views
Helpful
Replies

How to Add Do-Not-Call list in a specific outbound campaign

muzammelhaque
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I want to add a do-not-call list in a specific outbound campaign not for all the campaign those are enabled in the outbound dialer.

ICM version 7.1.4.

can anybody help me.

Regards,

Muzammel

4 Replies 4

Hi ivillegas,

Thanks for your reply. I have this doc and already configured & running Do-Not-call list but the problem is once I configured this Do-Not-Call list this list is applicable for all the campaign. We want to add a Do-Not-Call list only for the specific campaign.

Kindly suggest me.

Regards,

Muzammel

Hi Muzammel

I think this is also a special requirement that outbound can not handle. You are not able to assign a special Do-Not-Call List to a campaign.

But why does the customer wants that? If a person is on a do-not-call list he should not be contacted by any campaign or not?

Frank

Hi Frank,

Thanks for your reply. We have seperate campaign like CNS(customer notification system), by this campaign if customer bill reach more than 100$(just example)customer will be notified that your bill already reaches 100$.so we can not add this particular customer to do-not-call list for this campaign. but we can add this caller to do-not-call list for others campaign.

Regards,

Muzammel

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: