ICM Script Editor Super Sized Nodes

Answered Question
Jul 30th, 2008

I'm using ICM v7.2(4) Script Editor and for some reason a selection of my scripts appear to have oversized nodes. Every node, regardless of type, is at least the size of a Queue to Skill Group node.

If I export the script and import it to another ICM system the node size remains super sized. There doesn't appear to be a way to return them to their normal proportions.

If I copy a wide node to a normal script and hit save it then 'contaminates' that script and changes all its nodes to "wide screen".

Has anybody come across this before and know of a fix?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 5 (2 ratings)
david.macias Wed, 07/30/2008 - 06:15

I've ran into the same thing using 7.2(4) too. However, in my case they are not all supersize. Just a few. Adjust your resolution on your screen and see if that helps. I'm using mstsc and have 1280/1024. I have not tested how this behaves using internet script editor, might want to try that.

Chad Stachowicz Wed, 07/30/2008 - 06:20

I just ran into this yesterday aswell, I was unable to find a fix. Obviously a bug! mine is also 7.2(4)..

david.macias Wed, 07/30/2008 - 08:33

btw, I upgraded to 7.2.5 from 7.2.4 a couple of weeks ago and i have not seen that behaviour since, but then again I didn't find any sign of this bug in the bug toolkit. Anyone else seeing this in 7.2.5?

This Discussion