cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM There is a problem with this website's security certificate.

Hi Techies,

One of our customers is very concerned about Security and as we all know when we access the CUCM Administration Page from any Browser like IE7/Apple Safari/Mozilla, we get the message There is a problem with this website's security certificate as a Warning. This is annoying for the customer and hence he would like to install a Root Certificate from any of the Certifying Authorities.

We have tried importing the Certificate to the Trusted Root Certificate Authorities but in vain.

Has anyone tried importing a Certificate into CUCM to overcome this issue?

Thanks and Regards

Sriharshaa Prabhakar

Senior Consultant - Voice

Network & Telecoms Group

Mannai Corporation, QSC

3 Replies 3

Jason Aarons
Level 6
Level 6

I've had no issues with adding the CCMAdmin site to my Trusted Zones in IE or AD.

Here are the steps from a MeetingPlace Admin guide (different product but same steps);

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/meetingplace/6x/webconf/config/guide/60wccg45.html#wp118930

Hi,

Even if you add it to your Trusted Sites, you still get the message about the Security Warning from the CUCM.

I have tried this earlier and it has not worked.

Regard,

Sriharshaa Prabhakar

You need to install the certificate on the PC. Click on the Certificate Error on the same line on Refresh Icon. Click View Certificate and install the certificate.

Regards,

Jei

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: