cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Hunt Group Issues (Not Forwarding to the next Number)

arthurbecker
Level 1
Level 1

I have a Hunt Group that is causing issues. When dialed, it hits the 1st number in the group but will not ring the others in the group. I have tried both removing and adding the numbers as well as deassociating and reassociating them via the Global Directory. Any thoughs?

15 Replies 15

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

2 things you can try.

1. Reset the Hunt-pilot

2. Delete the hunt group and recreate...it

Please rate all useful posts

I did try resetting the Hunt Pilot as well to no avail.

is this configured user/line or direct call approach??

de-associate and associate all again to the AC user, restart CTI and TCD services

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

I just finished de-associate and associate the pilot from the user with in the Global Directory. How do I restart the CTI and TCD services?

two ways, do it thru the serviceability page

or start->run->services.msc

restart CTIManager and Telephony Call Dispatcher

HTH

java

HTH

java

Thanks!

Will this Impact other services in CM? Call taking, etc.?

Doe the CTIManager and Telephony Call Dispatcher need to be restarted on both the Publisher and Subscriber?

don't know on what server your phones are pointing to, so i would say on both

HTH

java

HTH

java

Phones point to the Subscriber.

what impact will the restarts have on other phones and call processing?

These lines (DN's) are configured lines taht need to be huntable from the main pilot number to the Hunt group. There is a total of 4 lines within the hunt.

When all are removed except the first line, it works correctly. When the other are added, it just rings on the first line in the Hunt.

It may sound silly an stoopid.. but another thing you might try is logging the people on or off or just getting them to hit the hlog out but twice.

:)

Dan

I've tried with them completely rebooting the PC to test. Same results, when calling the Hunt, it hits the 1st number in the group, but not the others in the group.

Have you tried 'no call-waiting' in the phone config yet?

Reg.

I haven't checked that, but how would that interfer with the Hunt rotation. Should it not just be based on the Hunt Group and its members (DN's) versus the actual phone configuration for each member?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: