Initial configuration webpage failure with UCCX 7 beta

Unanswered Question

I've installed the new UCCX 7 beta within a VM for a lab. I've done this task in the past with other versions and not had problems.

After installing the application and not receiving any error messages i reboot the server as required. The webpage for initial integration with UCM pops up but displays a white page with just the words "Error: Access is Denied"

CRS Node Manager is running along with the Alarm service. No other services are running because they haven't been configured yet.

Any ideas what the problem might be? I've not seen this one before now.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
david.macias Fri, 08/01/2008 - 06:42

I just got my dvds in the mail, so I'll be playing with this all next week. hopefully, you get it resolved sooner.

Haven't had a chance to check IIS settings yet but it is an installation of the Cisco OS2003.1.2a in a VM (not supported for production but is allowed for lab work) so I can't think of IIS being an issue.

There isn't a Windows Firewall to deal with since I'm getting this blank screen when I access the webpage from the server itself...though that kind of leans back to the IISpossibility. Wed, 10/22/2008 - 09:50

We're you able to resolve this issue? I'm running into the same issue in our lab.

This Discussion