We are planning to change the password of our call manager cluster and the IPCC (HA) cluster.
I know the password change process for CCM. Correct me if I am wrong.
1) Run the adminutility and change the password.
2) Run the CCMPWDChanger and change the DC directory password.
3) Change the window admin password via ctrl+alt+delete option.
Now to change the password for IPCC.
1) Change the Window admin password by ctrl+alt+delete.
2) Run the admin utility as C:\Program
Files\Cisco\Desktop\bin\CRSAdminUtil.exe -u CCMService -p password
Let me know if I am missing anything.