cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CallForwarding will not shut off

lrowlands
Level 1
Level 1

I have a user that sets the Callforwarding every night to go directly to her voice mail. When she returns in the morning she shuts this off. We can't get it to shut off. I have checked the settings in Unity and everything looks correct. We are running Unity 4 SR1. The phones we have are 7940G

7 Replies 7

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

that has nothing to do with unity, you probably have replication issues.

restart the DBL services on all servers, use adminutility

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Kid Dynamite
Level 1
Level 1

What happens when you press the Call Forward All soft key? Does it flash up for a second and vanish?

This has happened randomly a couple times to me and for some reason, going into the Device profile and taking the call forward all off from there seemed to correct it?

Thats exactly what happens. I will give it a try.

Thanks to all for your suggestions!

L

This worked. Thank you for that!

: )

...also Rob, it was def CM 4 but I don't recall exactly which one that I was working on where these problems happened.

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Liana,

Just to add a note to the good info from Jaime and Kid. Can you please provide your Callmanager Version;

Here is how to determine the exact version/build of Callmanager that you are running;

Go to

Cisco CallManager Administration Main Page (ccmadmin/main.asp)

Select - Details

You will see the following info;

Cisco CallManager System Version

Cisco CallManager Administration Version

Cisco CallManager Installation ID

I am asking because I know there is a Bug related to this issue in CCM 4.2(3) I believe.

Hope this helps!

Rob

Cisco CallManager System Version: 4.1(3)sr6a

Cisco CallManager Administration version: 4.1(0.11)

Cisco CallManager Installation ID: 4.1(3)sr6a

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: