cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

White screen of death in Unity Build 4.2(1)

gonzalezel
Level 1
Level 1

At least once a week we can't get to the Unity URL to set up new users or reset passwords. The page won't load and we have to refresh the "Default Website" under the 'Internet Information Services' in the Services window on the Unity server. Has anyone seen this before or know how to stop it.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

There is an ES fix for this. Search the bug report to download the fix.

Also, 4.2.1 has a download called "recommended ES fixes" Its probably included into this also.

This also happens on 5.01 (which has an ES fix also, but you have to contact TAC for it)

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

There is an ES fix for this. Search the bug report to download the fix.

Also, 4.2.1 has a download called "recommended ES fixes" Its probably included into this also.

This also happens on 5.01 (which has an ES fix also, but you have to contact TAC for it)

Hey Tommer,

Sweet info on this one! +5 points from Calgary my friend.

Take care,

Rob

I have curled with the best of them at the Winter Club there 2 years ago. (well, not the best, but some friends are members there) Skied over in Banff... would love to get back up there.

I can try and look the bug report for that SA page not loading.. but it's a bug for sure. If you restart IIS, it starts working again.

Hey TCAT,

Small world eh! If you ever get back this way let me know and we'll go for a couple of "cold ones".

Take care,

Huff

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: