cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC 7.1.5 scripting

kre8or2007
Level 1
Level 1

Hopefully a quick and easy question/answer; I set a global time parameter for open and closed (1 and 0). In routing scripts, I used the if node (if Global.user.xxx_time=1). I made this script yesterday and it was working. This morning, it was going through the global (admin) script correctly but the routing script was coming up with a not open condition (0). Any ideas?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Yes, it is set to run all day every day, but what frequency. Every hour, every 6 hours, every 30 seconds?

david

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

kre8or2007
Level 1
Level 1

In addition, I am seeing very few calls even hit this script now that I rebuilt it, and deleted it out of the scheduler and rescheduled it again for all day every day.

Check how frequently your admin script runs. Also, use call tracer to verify some of your logic. If you've made changes to the script recently go back to an earlier version that does work and try to retrace your steps.

david

The script is running all day every day. The logic is very simple. Start -> Time (between 8-5 set 1, otherwise set 0) ->end

In routing script, the if node where it is to check the global time variable is coming up with 0 (closed) when it should be open. I am monitoring the admin script and seeing calls are not even hitting this script, which is set to run all day every day. This same script was working yesterday when I created it. I can't seem to find the database field that houses this value to check it. Any other ideas?

Yes, it is set to run all day every day, but what frequency. Every hour, every 6 hours, every 30 seconds?

david

Apparently you are the man, I didn't see the frequency when I was setting it up. It was set for every hour so I guess yesterday when I set it up it was working but wasn't going to work this morning probably for an entire hour after we opened. I was thinking the admin script ran with every call also but runs with a frequency. Thanks for the help

No problem, glad to hear you got it worked out. Sorry I was not more detailed in my original message.

david

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: