cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

The Cisco CTI server is offline - Creating IPPA agent service with IPCCX 6

ra_jeshkalra_2
Level 1
Level 1

While browsing IP Phone Agent Service - URL from CCM , http://crs server ip:6293/ipphone/jsp/sciphonexml/IPAgnetLogin.jsp ,, I get error "The Cisco CTI server is offline" in the jsp page.

anybosy knows what is the error.

Hence my IP Phone also produces the same error, when select IP Phone service.The agents can't login as IPPA.

And I am also getting a notification in the CRS server event viewer, regarding Cisco Desktop IP Phone service.

"The description for event ID[2] in Source(Cisco Desktop IP Phone Agent service) cannot be found.the local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer.You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE=flag to retrieve this description; see help and Support for Details.The following information is part of the event; ACMI0000 No confirmation in starting session. Error{received failure conf or control failure conf message from the cti server}

Thanks

thanks

2 Replies 2

irisrios
Level 6
Level 6

This is because the CTI Manager is unable to login to directory. Hence, application may not be able to see controlled device list.

For this please use correct username and password; see the username and password configured in Cisco CallManager administration. Also check if DC Directory service is running.

I had UCCX 7.0(1) SR1.

I upgraded to SR3, and things are back to normal.

Try restarting the UCCX...

Regards,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: