Level 1

Hello,

Does anyone know,what does this term mean:

- Capture and Process Caller DTMF Input

- Automated Attendant Support

- Database Integration

- Automatic Speech Recognition

- Text to Speech

- Real-Time Notification Services (Email, Paging, Fax)

- Voice XML for ASR/TTS and DTMF

- Read data from HTTP and XML pages

- Run any Defined Workflow via HTTP Request

- Integrated Self-Service Application Support

I got it from Cisco technical reference for IPCC Express 4.0 product. Is there any explanation for user?

Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Be able to recognize telephone DTMF key presses and contract logic, such as redirect a call based on entered digits, basically IVR functionallity.

Configure Auto Attendant, where a user can call into a company and enter someones extension or name and be transfered to the person.

- Database Integration

Integrate IPCC to extername DB for date input/read, i.e. lookup someone's account balance based on account number

Be able to recongnize speech and route the call based on the word/phrase

- Text to Speech

Covert text to speech, i.e. read the account balance to the caller over the phone

Based on an event generate an email, etc

Advanced custom voice XML coding for Speech recognition and/or Text to speech funtionallity, basically advanced IVR funtionallity

Similarly to db integration, you can develop xml and http processing

You can construct a script to allow callers to be self serviced, i.e. call in and check account balance, transfer funds to another account, etc.

Basically IPCC Express is a powerful ACD/IVR/CTI application capable of all the above traditional features.

HTH, please rate all useful posts!

Chris

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Which term are you referring to?

These are features of IPCC Express Premim edition, and they are pretty self explenatory, which one do you need more explenation for?

Chris

The term I refer to all the features, like "Process Caller DTMF Input", what does it mean? "Voice XML for ASR/TTS and DTMF" what does it mean? or what it do?

Thanks,

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Be able to recognize telephone DTMF key presses and contract logic, such as redirect a call based on entered digits, basically IVR functionallity.

Configure Auto Attendant, where a user can call into a company and enter someones extension or name and be transfered to the person.

- Database Integration

Integrate IPCC to extername DB for date input/read, i.e. lookup someone's account balance based on account number

Be able to recongnize speech and route the call based on the word/phrase

- Text to Speech

Covert text to speech, i.e. read the account balance to the caller over the phone

Based on an event generate an email, etc

Advanced custom voice XML coding for Speech recognition and/or Text to speech funtionallity, basically advanced IVR funtionallity

Similarly to db integration, you can develop xml and http processing

You can construct a script to allow callers to be self serviced, i.e. call in and check account balance, transfer funds to another account, etc.

Basically IPCC Express is a powerful ACD/IVR/CTI application capable of all the above traditional features.

HTH, please rate all useful posts!

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: