Views
Helpful
Replies

Skill Assignment from IVR based on option selected-IPCCX 6.0

ra_jeshkalra_2
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am a new to IPCCX 6.0 scripting tool.Can somebody help me to understand how the skill assignment in the IVR is done(using which CRS script editor function?)

I have one CSQ, where each agent will have all the skills, but with different skill weights.

how the script has to be coded(Using what function in the IVR scripting) , so that when the customer presses 0 to reach agent, the call hunts for the agent with correct skill set from the CSQ, and gets connected. I am using Select resource, with Routing target as CSQ.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Something is mis-configured, reserved means that the phone is ringing, if it is not it could be either CM configuration or IPCC scripting error. Ensure that the CSS assigned to the cti ports as well as the calling device has access to the agent's line parition.

Chris

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Within the Select Resource step you specify the desired CSQ and depending on how the CSQ is configured in appadmin-->RM subsystem page the appropriate agent will be selected, i.e. longest idle, most skilled, etc.

You can always reference the sample icd.aef script available under c:/program files/wfavvid .

Also, take a look at this guide for more details, locate "The Basic Unified CCX Script" section.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_6_0/user/guide/crs601gs.pdf

HTH, please rate all helpful posts!

Chris

Hi,

I login using IP Phone(IPPA), and make myself ready.As soon as customer press 0, to reach this agent, the status of agent becomes not ready and the calls gets queued.Then when I try to chnge the status to ready, it becomes reserved,,, instead of ready.

Any idea why is happening there, why the call can't be routed to the agent?

Something is mis-configured, reserved means that the phone is ringing, if it is not it could be either CM configuration or IPCC scripting error. Ensure that the CSS assigned to the cti ports as well as the calling device has access to the agent's line parition.

Chris

thanks, I could manage to solve the problem with the COS hint you provided.

Just two more questions:

1.What is the function available to add skill in ivr before routing call to agent, in my IVR I have multiple courses, and for each course the customer can press '0' to reach the corresponding course-skilled agent.

2.When the agents are busy, I am playing a agent busy message, then play a in queue music. How do I play this in queue music for 20 secs(where to set this time),I want to play this message and in queue music for total 120 seconds, after that want to route to voice mail(if time>120 secs).ho do I achieve this in the "Queued" portion of Slect Resourse function.

Thanks

1. You configure CSQ for each "course", and then in your script you define a variable lets say strCSQ that based on the customer selection you will change it accordingly and in the select resource step use the strCSQ variable instead of hard coded CSQ name.

2. Depending on how you do MOH, if you use hold/unhold steps to play MOH from CM, then you configure the Delay step for as long as you want it to be. If you are using MOH as a prompt, and use play prompt step then simply make the prompt 20 seconds long.

Chris

Chris

1.understood , I will have to create string variables one for eact CSQ and store the CSQ names.

2.with the hold/unhold steps, if the delay is 20 secs, then the customer will not hear 20 secs? since delay gives a gap for x secs as configured.But we want to play the hold music for 20 secs.

Rajesh

Delay does not give gap when used after hold step as the hold initates connection to MOH Server, the delay simply leaves the call on hold for that duration, and then the unhold takes it off hold again. This is the way to do this.

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: