Helpful
Replies

Duplicate route pattern detected

ymulia
Level 1
Level 1

When trying to add route pattern to router list, it gives error

"Error Information

Attempting to insert an item that already exists. (23)

Details:

Error No. -2147219945 (0x80040617):

CDBLException Dump: [Duplicate value not allowed]"

The route pattern is not configured to route list yet, but somehow it seems like the route group record exits in the database.

CCM ver: 4.2(3)sr3a

Has anyone experienced this before?

Please advise.

9 Replies 9

tim.giles
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

Go to the route list and find the dependency records for the route pattern. You'll probably find an entry for an existing route pattern which you may want to delete and re-create...or amend.

Can you can add it to another route list/gateway?...if so, do you get the same problem?

Please rate if useful.....

if still no avail go to the numplan table in CUCM and look under the dnorpattern field for that to confirm it exists in the DB

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thanks for all the responses.

I'm actually referring to duplicate route group in route list, not route pattern. My apologies for the wrong subjet.

so when I try to add in the route group to the route list, I got the error mentioned earlier.

I can add the route group to other route list, but not to that particular route list.

Thanks all.

Hi,

Ok, so if you go to the dependency records on the route list, is this route group displayed so you can remove it?

Thanks for the response.

The dependency record for route list is route pattern, which is fine.

I also went the route group 'abc' dependency record, it shows nothing about the route list 'xyz'.

But when i try to add in route group 'abc' to route list 'xyz'. It doesn't allow and gives me the error.

What about if you go into SQL Enterprise Manager (see attached)? Go to the CCM database and see if the route group is listed.

Please rate if useful....

Thanks for the response.

The route group is listed there. I think it is normal because the route group 'abc' exist in CCM.

The issue here is about the association between route group 'abc' and route list'xyz'. I suspect somehow the association exist in database, but can't be seen in CCM.

I can add in route group 'abc' to others route list, but not to route list'xyz'.

Ok, great. Might as well delete the route list and re-create it then to see if it solves the problem?

Please rate useful posts...

Thanks for the response.

It may work if i delete the route list, but i can't do it, as the route list has over 100 route groups, and it is in production.

I'm not sure whether there is a way to just clear it from the database.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: