Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 5

vittawatibm
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have installed Unity 5. The system work fine but i have some problem with the web admin configuration which some pages are readable as the attached file is the example of the page that cannot read. And the other attached file is the error occur when i started the unity service.

Does it have any solution to fixing the problem ?

Thanks you,

Vit

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

thfergus
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

From the desktop, Start>Programs>Administrative Tools> Internet Information Services Manager, expand the name of the Unity server, expand "Web Sites", expand "Default Web Site", right-click "SAWeb", and select properties. Ensure nothing is entered in the field "Application name:" on the Virtual Directory tab. If there is anything in this field, please deleted it and see if that resolves the Unity System Administration web page issues.

Concerning the error displayed in the the Unity2.jpg, is appears you were attempting to make changes to the Unity Telephony Integration Manager before the Unity services had started completely.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

thfergus
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

From the desktop, Start>Programs>Administrative Tools> Internet Information Services Manager, expand the name of the Unity server, expand "Web Sites", expand "Default Web Site", right-click "SAWeb", and select properties. Ensure nothing is entered in the field "Application name:" on the Virtual Directory tab. If there is anything in this field, please deleted it and see if that resolves the Unity System Administration web page issues.

Concerning the error displayed in the the Unity2.jpg, is appears you were attempting to make changes to the Unity Telephony Integration Manager before the Unity services had started completely.

hi sir,

I have checked the following instruction. there is nothing in that field. I thought there are some file missing in commserve --> web --> include folder. Any suguestion ?

thank you,

Vittawat.

The problem was solved. I have checked the LocalizationFiles folder and checked the content in the loc file. It didn't have content in there. So i did copy that folder from the original dvd to replaced the existing folder.

Thank you,

Vittawat

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: