cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How do I determine number of licenses on my CallManager 3.3?

paul.m.phelps
Level 1
Level 1

How do I find the number of licenses for IP Phones, etc. currently on my CallManager 3.3? Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Paul,

In all CCM Versions prior to 5.x the licenses were "paper" only. There is no actual reference to be found via ccmadmin. If you do a search via Device>Phone>by each model type you will find the numbers to input in the License Calculator.

Hope this helps!

Rob

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

r.stockton
Level 1
Level 1

The licences are tied to the phone. On previous versions of CallManager, when you purchased the phone, you got the licence. Are you trying to determine your licence count for an upgrade to 6.x?

reach licensing@cisco.com

they will give you a spreadsheet you need to fill so they can generate the license for a 5.x or 6.x version

DLUs per phone are different between versions so make sure to tell them which version you will go

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Yes. We are. Thanks

Isn't there a way to look on the CallManager 3.3 Administrator web interface to see how many licenses are currently on the CM?

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Paul,

Please find the attached License unit Calculator. This will help determine the number of phone licenses that correspond to your current number of IP Phones.

Hope this helps!

Rob

Hi Paul,

In all CCM Versions prior to 5.x the licenses were "paper" only. There is no actual reference to be found via ccmadmin. If you do a search via Device>Phone>by each model type you will find the numbers to input in the License Calculator.

Hope this helps!

Rob

Thanks Rob!

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Paul,

You are most welcome my friend :) Best of luck on your upgrade.

Take care,

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: