cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Issur Users System Transfer and Caller System Transfer in CUC

zhangjianping
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I encoutered some trouble when testing User System Transfer in Unity Connection.

I have configured a restriction which deny 90 and permit *. And assign this restriction to COS-Deby90, also assign this COS to user-TOM.

But it seems it can't match my requirement.

I setup a Openning Greeting with input 9 to Caller System Transfer.

Now when user get through to this CH and press 9, and input TOM's user-id and passwd, he still can call 90xxxxxx.

What's wrong?

Another question pertaining to this, the transfered cal almost need to waiting much more time to be transfered, because the symbol '#' in unity connection just means the end the command rather than the end of the number, SO how can I transfer the call as soon as possible in UnityConnection.

Another question about Caller System Testing.

In openning greeting , i configured input 9 for Caller System Transfer. But when user input 9 and input the called number, the prompts 'not be transfered to this number' was received. And not only to call PSTN number and also to call the extension in CCM (also in UnityConnection) , I'm sure both the css and PT are OK. What's wrong?

1 Reply 1

sbilgi
Level 5
Level 5

Could you please give a description about the toppology and your running config for assiting your queries.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: