I seem to be having issues with CBAC on a 877.
I have tried accessing certain webpages without the CBAC setting and there is no issue.
Some websites seem fine, whereas others partially load or not at all. For example elements of the cisco homepage do not load, specifically the animated section. I have test a few websites and some don't seem to come up all all, youtube and ebay are a couple of example.
My CBAC configuration should be pretty standard, I have an ACL denying almost everything except some ICMP (it starts deny UPD/TCP then allows ICMP), and the inspect statements cover most protocols.
I have noticed that my deny ACL statement is blocking some packets...