cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Hunt Pilot with voicemail facility

ra_jeshkalra_2
Level 1
Level 1

I have to configure a ACD group number, where on being dialled the call should hunt for the individual

members.If if all the members are busy, call should route to the voicemail.

I believe ACD group number will be hunt pilot which I nedd to create.The individual numbers already have DID numbers as first line,

the user wants the second line on phone to be member of ACD group.Do I need to assign a dummy DN

different from the DID extn for the second/ACD.

In the setup, the unity system is unified messaging tied to lotus notes as the message store.

How about the voicemail, can make the existing iptel unity voice mail profile as the second member of

the hunt list.

How the voice mail will be delivered to the users, will the MWI be on all the users member of ACD group.

Will the voicemail also hunt for all the members to be delivered?To whom it will get delivered?

2 Replies 2

Marwan ALshawi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

first

the ACD group right should be pilot number

point to hunt list that conatins members with their normal local extention numbers

u can do on the las member in hunt lis no answer to be forwarded to the voice mail profile which already should be maped to the voice mail number

on the unity

u have to crea either for the last user a subsecriber

and put that user extention number

so the MWI will be for that user

or u can creat a dirtibution list on unity and make all the hun list users member in it and then they will be able to get the voice mail

good luck

please, if helpful rate

How MWI on the subscriber phones will work who are members of this distribution list(DL), will it blink on all the members of the DL.

Can any member dial the DL number and retrivee the message and then MWI would go off from all phones?