Views
Helpful
Replies

6.1.1 replication problems

jason-calbert_2
Level 3
Level 3

Hello,

I just upgraded from 4.2.3 to 6.1.1. The upgrade went fine. After looking in RTMT I noticed that my replication was broken on two of my subs. I'm getting 4's on my replication status on these subs. I have run a couple of the utils dbreplication commands from the CLI and they have not helped. I ran a repair and a reset. If anybody has some good docs on the replication for 6.X or can offer any help I would appreciate it. Thanks

Jason

2 Replies 2

DOUG DAVIDSON
Level 5
Level 5

I do not know if it is in 6.1.1, but in 6.1.2 I was facing a similar problem that is a known bug (don't have the bug number). But stopping and starting the Call Manager service resolved the problem. It is supposed to be fixed in ES 6.1(2.1101.2).

The way we came across it was CFWDALL did not work when using CCMAdmin or CCMUser for external calls.

HTH,

Doug

Thanks for the reply. Did you restart the callmanager service on the PUB or on the SUB with the problem. Thanks

Jason

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: