cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUE questions

singh-ashok
Level 1
Level 1

What is the way to check the CUE service engine logs to see if the module had restarted ? ( something like sh version)..

What are the possible causes of a CUE module rebooting on it's own even when the router hosting it didn't go down?

Any insights will be greatly appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Not sure if this is what you are hitting, but

There is a bug, CSCsm67312 where 3.1.1 would reboot every 20 days when SNMP monitoring was turned on.... The workaraound was either to upgrade to 3.1.2 or to disable SNMP monitoring..

Hope this helps

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

mhering8650
Level 1
Level 1

Show log name then the name of the log you want to see (sh logs will give you the list)

but what version of CUE are you running? and is it on a NM or AIM?

The reason I ask is there was a bug in some of the older versions of the CUE that would either cause it to hang or reboot, I had a similar problem and a software update fixed it for me (I don't remember the exact versions...)

Hi Marc,

Thanks for your reply.

The version of CUE is 3.1. It's an NM. Does it have any known bugs?

Regards,

Ashok.

Not sure if this is what you are hitting, but

There is a bug, CSCsm67312 where 3.1.1 would reboot every 20 days when SNMP monitoring was turned on.... The workaraound was either to upgrade to 3.1.2 or to disable SNMP monitoring..

Hope this helps

Marc,

You are bang on target! SNMP monitoring is indeed turned on for What'sUp Professional!

Thanks for the immense help I received from you.

Have a nice day.

Take care,

Ashok.

Anytime man!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: