cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM 5.1 with SIP gateway

rdamaso
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I have a CCM 5.1 cluster with two voice gateways at site A and one voice gateway at site B. The first gateway of site A uses E1 interface and have been working fine. Now, I'm configuring the second gateway with a SIP provider. In the future I will retire the E1 gateway. I want to configure the SIP connection at gateway instead the CCM because the SRST. I have tried some configurations without success. Does anyone can help me?

tks

Rodrigo

2 Replies 2

Chad Stachowicz
Level 6
Level 6

Rodrigo I would need to know what type of credentials your service provider provided you with. Your configuring all this under sip-ua on the gateway correct? please paste what you have and give me what the provider gave you except some fake username ip and pw or whatever, and I will help you.

Cheers!

Chad

Hi, Chad.

My setup is the follow.

phone ( dn 4000 ) ---> CCM 5.1 ---> by H323 ---> GW ---> SIP provider

The provider just provide me the IP address. I didn't receive any username or password. I did the configuration of this IP through SIP trunk at CCM and the solution works fine.

I think that my gateway have to do the internetwork between H323 and SIP. I don't konw.

The commands that I have been attached in the router are below.

voice service voip

redirect ip2ip

sip

!

voice class codec 1

codec preference 1 g729r8

codec preference 2 g711alaw

codec preference 3 g711ulaw

!

dial-peer voice 1 voip

destination-pattern 4...

voice-class codec 1

session target ipv4:( CCM_IP )

!

dial-peer voice 10 voip

destination-pattern .T

voice-class codec 1

session protocol sipv2

session target sip-server

session transport udp

!

sip-ua

registrar ipv4:( SIP_PROVIDER_IP )

sip-server ipv4:( SIP_PROVIDER_IP )

Tks

Rodrigo

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: