Views
Helpful
Replies

Clientless SSL VPN is unable to use RDP

ivickery
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have configured an Cisco asa runniing 8.03 with SDM 6.03. Using the SSL Clintless configuration. I have HTTP to other servers, but I cannot use RDP.

I have uploaded and installed the RDP plugin, and everything looks correct.

When I try to connect I can see that it runs somesort of java or activeX then tries to connect. But the connection seems to terminate and return you to the Post login page.

Does someone have any ideas what could be wrong?

Regards

Ian Vickery

4 Replies 4

Marwan ALshawi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

this link will give u step by step config and troubleshoting steps

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/products_configuration_example09186a00808c0603.shtml

good luck

please, if hlepful rate

Thnaks, will check this out. What I have found is that This problem only occurs when connected to the corporate lan/Proxy/firewall. We can use the same PC or PCs connected via the internet from a DSL Connection and everything works fine.

If you are trying to use Vista SP1 or XP SP3, this is a known issue that Microsoft turned off access to ActiveX RDP. You can look this up under the bug tracker with CSCso87985. Contact support for the latest file, it works fine.

adcorbett_2
Level 1
Level 1

Ever get this resolved? I am having the same issue running it on an XP SP2 laptop.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: