cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Update to RME 4.0.6, now inventory problems.

rayquayle
Level 1
Level 1

Joe Clarke, We recently updated to CS 3.0.6 and RME 4.0.6 and we now have the inventory collection problem (RICS0001:Internal Error/ASA Error - 193) on 24 of our 465 devices. I've done some reading and it seems that CSCse52700 should not be an issue with RME 4.0.6 and I'm not entirely sure that your patch for CSCsm97530 will also work for pre RME 4.1.x.

Can you please verify that your patch for CSCsm97530 will work with RME 4.0.6.

Many thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Yes. Your engineer can contact me directly if they can't find it.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yes, the patch is available for RME 4.0.6 and 4.1.1.

Joe, we have another section that deals with TAC, so I asked them to get me the patch for bug CSCsm97530. What they got me was rme4.0.6-sol-CSCsq223991.0.tar We are on Solaris. I'm new to this game, but I would have thought that the patch would have the same number as the bug, no? Did they get me the right patch?

Thanks again.

No, the patch comes as part of an RME 4.0.6 care package which contains fixes for a few bugs. The included README will explicitly list CSCsm97530. The patch for CSCsq22399 is a WLC configuration patch.

Wow, that was quick! So the easiest thing is to have our folks ask TAC for the RME 4.0.6 care package?

Yes. Your engineer can contact me directly if they can't find it.

Joe, we finally got the patch and it worked as advertised. Many thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco