I am installing EIM on a Distributed Environment and getting the above error message while trying to start the Cisco Service in the "Services Server"
EIM is being installed on one of the client place in a distributed setup.
1)Application,Web,File Servers has been installed as a single server (3rd Party Softwares like BEA and JDK are installed)
2) DB installed on a separate server (MS SQL 2000 Server with SP4 installed)
3) Services Server Installed on a Separate server (MS IIS 6.0 Installed)
4) All the servers are in the same Domain and they are able to speak while trying to "ping"
5) CIM has been installed on all the servers successfully
6) After which while trying to start the "Cisco Service", I am getting the above error message.
I have tried including the services server with the web/app/file server together in one box and DB Server in a sepaerate box and it works fine. Iam able to access the consoles with no difficulty.
But when the services server is placed on a separate box, we are not able to reach the consoles.
When tried to run the Config.bat, getting an error message
No filter has been specified for the default logger.Hence loading default filter."
The log files does not speak much about the error message....
Any help would be highly appreciated