Replies

LMS - installed, inactive, active ports

Arne.Neumann
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I'm a lms-beginner and want to get these Informations from discovered devices

installed ports of all switches / all routers

active/inactive (free) ports of switzches and routers.

there are so many features and I don't know, if I can get the information and where can I get it - need a lot of help in future - thanks - Arne

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Then you can use the Switch Port reports in Campus Manager to get what you want. Go to Campus Manager > User Tracking > Reports > Report Generator, and select either the Switch Port Capacity Report or the Switch Port Summary report. The latter will tell you all of your current port usage where as the former will show you at what percentage of capacity your devices currently are.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What version of LMS do you have?

I've version LMS 3.0.1

Then you can use the Switch Port reports in Campus Manager to get what you want. Go to Campus Manager > User Tracking > Reports > Report Generator, and select either the Switch Port Capacity Report or the Switch Port Summary report. The latter will tell you all of your current port usage where as the former will show you at what percentage of capacity your devices currently are.

ok - thanks very much

regards Arne

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco