Views
Helpful
Replies

Intercluster trunk Calls issue

acerda
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I am on Lab testing intercluster trunk GK controlled calls and I'm getting issue with call transfer and conferences, we have a hole of BW (E3), I would like to know a guide for find the cause of this issue.

The following log appear:

Publisher I am seeing in the Application Log (Event Viewer) the following error (and there are many more) “Error MtpNoMoreResourcesAvailable

Recommended action: install additional MTP or transcoder resources

Can i fix the issue using the Media resource software of cisco callmanager? I mean adding Media groups to each ip phone and trunk configuration?

Regards

Andres

2 Replies 2

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You should not need MTP for ICT calls, so simply uncheck the "MTP required" from the Trunk.

If you do want to use an MTP then yes, MRGL applied to the Trunk with MTP resources will resolve the issue.

HTH,

Chris

espereir
Level 5
Level 5

Andres,

What Chris said is correct, you do not need to have the MTP Required checkbox on Cisco IOS gateways if you want to enable complementary services, this is all Cisco H.323 IOS endpoints support ECS; just make sure that the GK has a MRGL with MTPs.

Check this link:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/srnd/6x/media.html#wp1046320

Hope it helps!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: