cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Number of Calls Going to Voicemail

paul_romsos
Level 1
Level 1

I have been asked by a manager to generate a report detailing the number of calls that reach voicemail for an extension. He is not necessarily looking for the number of voicemails left, just the number of calls that to unanswered and get forwarded to the VM box for this extension. Can this info be obtained from the CDR records? Can I run a report that would give me the following info '## number of calls to extension X have been transferred to our voicemail pilot number Y'?

We are currently running CM 6.1.2 with Unity 5.0. Thanking you in advance.

3 Replies 3

espereir
Level 5
Level 5

Hello Paul,

You can use the Unity reports, the Subscriber Message Activity report will show you how many calls got to one subscriber extension.

That is part of the Unity SAWeb menu, when the report is done, it will be stored in a shared folder: \\127.0.0.1\Reports

Hope this helps!

Thank you for the info.

Will this report just show me the actual number of vm's left for the subscriber or the number of calls that came into a subscriber's mailbox? I'm looking to see how many calls made to extension 1234 got transferred to voice mail, regardless if they left a message or not.

Paul,

It will show you the activity of that mailbox; what I am not sure is if it will show calls that were transferred from the subscriber but it will show you how many "NEW MESSAGE" calls the user got.

Check this link for additional details:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity/404/administration/guide/ex/sag0250.html#wp1245695

Have a nice day!!!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: