Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Recording - pls clarify

andrejrudas
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I read most of topics about Call Recording here but could somebody clarify me few questions. So I have CUCM 6.1(2) and installation disk Cisco Unified Contact Center Express/IP IVR (that comes as CCX-50-CM-BUNDLE with license for 5 seats)

1. How to determine what version is that Standard, Enhanced, or Premium

2. Can that software, what I have, record all incoming and outgoing calls from users phone 7911 7941 7961 or 7971 (just recording without any action/additional software on user side and any notify) just once configured on server side, phones which must be recorded and thats it?

Thanks in advance

--

Andrew

3 Replies 3

csco11063007
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Recording is not possible using ur communication manager 6.You need a thrid party application like witness ,Nice,..etc for recording ur voice calls.

IPCC feature Premium or enhanced or Standard you can find from ur delivery note or go to http://www.cisco.com/go/license ,,then give your PAK number printed on your software license.

Then you can see what is your IPCC package.

HTH

Please rate useful posts

Regards

Thomas

billmatthews
Level 1
Level 1

CUCM can't do the recording, but UCCX can do some recording.

If you have the Premium or Enhanced licenses, it can record calls if the agent or supervisor initiates recording by pressing a button during that call. It can NOT record all calls automatically, or anything more advanced then just pressing a record button for each call.

For call center agents, Cisco Workforce Optimization can do more advanced recording, but it's an additional license.

Thanks that what need to know.

Regards,

--

Andrew Rudas

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: