cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

product upgrade tool for LMS 2.6

eliaspaulos
Level 1
Level 1

we have LMS 2.6 License. the original cd has been missing. when I checked product upgrade tool per our entitlement. I can order the service release cd from 2.5 to 2.6. my question is without 2.5 cd cant use

service release 2.6 cd. how I can get the 2.5 original cd.

second on the same upgrade tool, I can order LMS 3.1 service release cd for 3.0. since we have 2.6 why is 3.1 upgrade release on my upgrade tool? is there any use 3.1 upgrade release for LMS 2.6?

thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You'll need to talk to your account team to get replacement LMS 2.5.1 CDs. That said, the service release probably includes the LMS 2.5.1 discs. I don't think we shipped the LMS 2.6 update CD by itself.

Seeing the LMS 3.1 update with a contract covering 2.6 is a mistake. Again, your account team can probably get that sorted out, but it could end up being a problem with the upgrade tool.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You'll need to talk to your account team to get replacement LMS 2.5.1 CDs. That said, the service release probably includes the LMS 2.5.1 discs. I don't think we shipped the LMS 2.6 update CD by itself.

Seeing the LMS 3.1 update with a contract covering 2.6 is a mistake. Again, your account team can probably get that sorted out, but it could end up being a problem with the upgrade tool.

The upgrade tool people are now looking into the erroneous LMS 3.1 appearance. Hopefully that matter will be cleared up soon.

This was leftover from a test done last night. Your contract has been corrected.

dvaggalis
Level 1
Level 1

I have the same problem, lost my CD's. Did you replacement CD's and what procedure did you use.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: