cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM-BE Importing User into Unity

jdcrowder
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to import a user from the End Users on UCM into Unity Connection. I have getting this error -

An object with the specified DtmfAccessId already exists in the database.

The user I am trying import is setup the exact same as other users I have imported before.

Any idea's would be great.

Thanks,

Josh

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Josh, if you are using BE, the Primary extension cannot be changed since it is taking the value from CallManager.

You will need to change it on the CCM end user page, you can also do the changes on CCM and re-import the user. Or you can change it on CCM and make Unity Connection to Sync the users (this applies only if you are using BE or the AXL integration).

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

espereir
Level 5
Level 5

Josh,

The problem here is that you already have something on Unity Connection using the same extension as the user on CCM, CCM will use the "Primary Extension" Information on the user in order to create the VM user on Connection, you will need to check if a Subscriber or a CallHandler is using that Extension.

Hope this helps!

How can I change the Primary Extension for users in Unity Connection? The box is grayed out and says it is controlled by UCM - but I can't figure out where to change this field...

Thanks,

Josh

Josh, if you are using BE, the Primary extension cannot be changed since it is taking the value from CallManager.

You will need to change it on the CCM end user page, you can also do the changes on CCM and re-import the user. Or you can change it on CCM and make Unity Connection to Sync the users (this applies only if you are using BE or the AXL integration).

Hope this helps!

OK - This makes sense.. I'll give it a go this afternoon and let you know how it goes!!!

Thanks for the update Josh, and please keep us posted!

Alright - everything is working properly now...

THANKS!

-Josh

Good to know!!! And you are welcome!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: