Porta Billing and Cisco AS5300

Unanswered Question
Aug 10th, 2008
User Badges:

Can someone help please?

I've setup a calling cards using Cisco standard TCL to communicate with Porta billing, a caller have to dial Sydney's DID number but not all caller can get through, these are the issues I'm having:

• No less than 9 digits PIN get to be used.

• Some users can not get through; the IVR says welcome and stops there, nothing happing.

• Other users, it's just perfect for them no problem

To start with we thought, it's related to a specific carrier, but it's not as from what we experienced, different number belong to a different carriers from the same are having these issues, ie some work and some not. I'm very new to TCL, you can say I know nothing, yet I need to find urgent solution, any urgent help greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Jassem Aldulaimi

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
jassem_aldulaimi Sun, 08/17/2008 - 15:44
User Badges:

Daniel,

Many thanks for your reply.

This is what got on but still need 9 PIN;

call application voice byb-cc uid-len 9

call application voice byb-cc pin-len 0

Could it be the billing itslef, mind you it was fine, before I lost my original script.

Regards,

Jassem

jassem_aldulaimi Sun, 08/17/2008 - 21:47
User Badges:

Daniel,

One more thing, do you know by any chance why would you use this at POTS dial-peer ?

clid network-number 88823400

Jassem

jassem_aldulaimi Sat, 12/13/2008 - 05:22
User Badges:

I'm trying to use this scripts with a billing called RadiusCat, but all I achieved is to the point where it ask me for the number to dial and after I dial it nothing happen, instead it ask for it gain, it does that 3 times and then come back with a message saying we are having a technical difficulties, please tray later, not sure why, any help would be great.

Regards,

Jassem

Actions

This Discussion