Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection Directory Handler

Hi all, can anyone plz provide me a detailed steps for configuring an example of an Automated Attendant using the System call Handler or even some samples of AA

Note that i'm using Unity Connection Connection 2.1

Thanks for all it will really help me

Kindly

4 Replies 4

jbarcena
Level 9
Level 9

Well, it's actually pretty simple. If you want to dial an extension that the AA will answer you can setup a CTI Route Point that is Forwarded All to VoiceMail. Then in Unity Connection create a Directory Handler that will have the same extension that the CTI RP and just record the greeting that you want for the AA.

HTH

//Jorge

Hi Jorge,

What I understood from your mail is that when someone calls the route point number, he will hear a greeting recorded and the caller can dial the extension number of any internal user and can reach that extension number. What about something like "press 1 for department A, press 2 for department B, press 3 for department C, etc.

How is this possible?

Chandrasen

yes, it's possible

the option is caller input, once you get to the page just configure the behavior per key

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi, regarding this you have to create 3 directory handler

One that will handle the calls for the first department

One that handle the calls for the second department

And the last one will just point to those directory handler using the Input Keys.

Hope it will helps

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: