cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PIX 6.3 Client VPN issue

mpozorski
Level 1
Level 1

We have a PIX 515 running 6.3 on it and have ran into an issue that I cannot seem to figure out so I need some assistance. Basically we added a new VLAN to our core switches (Cisco 3560). We can access servers located on the new VLAN from our internal network but when we use the VPN client and try to access the machines remotely we cannot reach them. I have added the new network to the split tunneling configuration on our PIX but still cannot access the new network. I created another new network and can reach devices in it as well from our internal LAN but when trying to reach them via the VPN it just does not work. I can ping the interface IP's from the firewall so I believe that routing is correct. I have attached the VPN portions and routes of the PIX. Any assistance would be appreciated.

3 Replies 3

mpozorski
Level 1
Level 1

Never mind everyone, I figured this out, I was missing two access-list entries for the new networks, once I added those it worked as expected.

HI!

I have the same problem. I have outside interface that use easyVPNserver . I want that my VPN client's go out through the same interface (outside). How dose You do this?

Since the original poster did not mentioned specifics about his setup, probing in that direction will not help you that much. It is better to start a 'new thread' with your specific problem and I'm sure many would be glad to help.

Regards

Farrukh

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: