Please, I need to resolve this issue shortly time

Best regards!

Thanks a lot!!

:)

Attachment: 
I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by Joe Clarke about 8 years 3 months ago

This problem is different from the Gatekeeper issue. Please start a new thread to troubleshoot syslog.

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Joe Clarke Tue, 08/12/2008 - 10:17

Shutdown Daemon Manager, then capture the output of netstat -a -n -o -b, and post it.

Joe Clarke Wed, 08/13/2008 - 08:41

Please post screenshots showing your Service startup parameters.

expe_0626 Thu, 08/14/2008 - 07:07

Hi JClarke!

here attach a document with print screen of computer management - services and proccess managemet of CWorks.

thanks!!

Attachment: 
Joe Clarke Thu, 08/14/2008 - 07:39

This looks good, but I don't understand why your netstat output still lists Apache, Tomcat, and dmgtd as running. How did you shutdown Daemon Manager when you capture the netstat output?

expe_0626 Thu, 08/14/2008 - 10:43

Hi Jclarke!

I did a shut of the Daemon and then the same with the netsat. If you want I can do it again. After I restarted it.

However, when I restart the processes shutdown in the CW, the process ANI, syslog, and jrm, remained in the "Administrador has shutdown the Server"

When I want to enter some errors appeared (see the attached file). I think they can't connect to some base..

best regards!

thaks!!

Joe Clarke Thu, 08/14/2008 - 11:12

Found the problem. You have something called FrameworkService bound to tcp/9091. This port must be free for the Gatekeeper. If you shutdown this service, then restart Daemon Manager, you should be set.

expe_0626 Fri, 08/15/2008 - 12:23

Hi Jclarke!

Thanks!! now the services are running

But, have problems with Syslog,

When a try to subscribe, I get the error:

SLCA0126: Could not subscribe to the Collector.

1.Check whether the collector is running.

2.Make sure that SSL certificates are imported/exported correctly and process restarted.

3.Check whether the Certificates exported/imported are valid and have not expired.

4.Check whether SyslogAnalyzer process is running.

The SyslogAnalyzer its running, I have to start up manually.

Best regards!

thanks again

Correct Answer
Joe Clarke Fri, 08/15/2008 - 13:22

This problem is different from the Gatekeeper issue. Please start a new thread to troubleshoot syslog.

Actions

This Discussion