Two of this are: ANI Server and JRM

Here attach status process.

Please, I need to resolve this issue shortly time

Best regards!

Thanks a lot!!

:)

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

This problem is different from the Gatekeeper issue. Please start a new thread to troubleshoot syslog.

View solution in original post

14 Replies 14

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please post the jrm.log, ani.log, and ANIServer.log.

Hi Jclarke

here attach the files

Thanks in advance!

best regards :)

Shutdown Daemon Manager, then capture the output of netstat -a -n -o -b, and post it.

Hi Jclarke!

I attach the file, I hope this output help

Thanks a lot

best regards

Please post screenshots showing your Service startup parameters.

Hi JClarke!

here attach a document with print screen of computer management - services and proccess managemet of CWorks.

thanks!!

This looks good, but I don't understand why your netstat output still lists Apache, Tomcat, and dmgtd as running. How did you shutdown Daemon Manager when you capture the netstat output?

Hi Jclarke!

I did a shut of the Daemon and then the same with the netsat. If you want I can do it again. After I restarted it.

However, when I restart the processes shutdown in the CW, the process ANI, syslog, and jrm, remained in the "Administrador has shutdown the Server"

When I want to enter some errors appeared (see the attached file). I think they can't connect to some base..

best regards!

thaks!!

Please post your NMSROOT/lib/vbroker/gatekeeper.cfg.

Here attach the file

regards and thanks!

Found the problem. You have something called FrameworkService bound to tcp/9091. This port must be free for the Gatekeeper. If you shutdown this service, then restart Daemon Manager, you should be set.

Hi Jclarke!

Thanks!! now the services are running

But, have problems with Syslog,

When a try to subscribe, I get the error:

SLCA0126: Could not subscribe to the Collector.

1.Check whether the collector is running.

2.Make sure that SSL certificates are imported/exported correctly and process restarted.

3.Check whether the Certificates exported/imported are valid and have not expired.

4.Check whether SyslogAnalyzer process is running.

The SyslogAnalyzer its running, I have to start up manually.

Best regards!

thanks again

This problem is different from the Gatekeeper issue. Please start a new thread to troubleshoot syslog.

Jclarke! ahh ok I undersnatd. Thanks a lot! best regards,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: