cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unified CallManager Attendant Console

darylpotts
Level 1
Level 1

I am under the impression that there was a later version than 1.4 that comes on Communications Manager? And if so where is it at? Is there any licensing involved to use it or certain model phones that it works with?

Thanks

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

AC versions are specific for each CUCM version, so open the ccmadmin from your server and download the plugin.

AC is not on CCO because of that

no licensing in any version to use AC SW

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

If I want to a white paper so they can see what it looks like will the 1.4 give them close enough info on it then?

Thanks

not sure what you want... a white paper for AC?????

versions have changed really little on the way the basics are, the config on cucm has changed but if they install the SW and take a look at the help they will see how to use it and how it looks

HTH

java

HTH

java

Yes I have found a white paper at this link and I am going to send it over to them for reference. Here is the link that I am going to use for the AC http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6789/ps7046/ps7282/ps555/product_data_sheet0900aecd80185215.html

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: